This is an agreement (the “Agreement”) between you and CoinPanel AB (“CoinPanel”or “we”, “our” or “us”), a limited company incorporated under the laws of Sweden with company registration number 559262-8498 whose registered address is St. Olofsgatan 35, 753 30, Uppsala, Sweden.
Disclaimer: CoinPanel is not a registered broker-dealer or investment advisor and is not registered with or regulated or authorized by a financial authority. By using CoinPanel’s Platform or Services, you acknowledge and agree that: (i) you are aware that selling, holding or investing in digital currencies, securities, commodities and other investment options is speculative and involves a high degree of risk of substantial loss; (ii) it is your sole responsibility to carefully read and evaluate all information provided by this website and consult with your advisors before investing; and (iii) you assume all risks related to the use of CoinPanel’s Platform or Services, and CoinPanel shall not be liable for any such risks and losses or other adverse outcomes. No information or content provided by us shall be interpreted to constitute legal or financial advice. You acknowledge that you will not be able to benefit from regulatory protections associated with regulated entities, such as investor or deposit protection schemes or other protections available in relation to digital currency services. It is your sole responsibility to verify that the laws of your state of residence do not prohibit transactions made with cryptocurrencies. If you are uncertain of the status of cryptocurrencies in your jurisdiction, you need to seek legal advice from a legal professional practicing law in your jurisdiction.
You must be 18 years or older to be eligible to use CoinPanel’s Platform or Services.
User: the individual private person or legal entity making use of our Platform or Services. A user is also referred to as “you”.
Personal Account: the exclusive personalized CoinPanel account of the User.
Platform: the trading platform operated and maintained by CoinPanel which facilitates trading activity of the User via the Personal Account.
Services: the services CoinPanel makes available to trade and invest in cryptocurrencies on the crypto market, by means of an automatic crypto trader bot and that can be accessed via the Platform operated by CoinPanel through the website https://coinpanel.com.
(2) Account protection and Personal Account activity. You must protect the login details of your Personal Account and keep your password strictly secret. You agree and represent that you will use your Personal Account and the Services only for yourself, and not on behalf of any third party, unless you have obtained prior approval from CoinPanel in accordance with Section 4.1 of this Agreement. We will assume that all actions taken from your Personal Account are done by you or under your supervision and you are fully responsible for all activity that occurs under your Personal Account. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to open a Personal Account for you, or suspend or terminate any Personal Accounts (including but not limited to duplicate Personal Accounts).
(1) Prohibited use. You may not use your Personal Account, the CoinPanel Platform or Services (a) in a way that violates any applicable law, statute, ordinance, or regulation or which would involve any unlawful activity; (b) to publish, distribute or disseminate any unlawful material or information; (c) to engage in any actions which impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (d) to transmit or upload any material that contains viruses, worms or any other harmful or deleterious programs, junk mail, spam, chain letters, unsolicited offers or ads of any kind and for any purpose; (e) to attempt gaining unauthorized access to our Platform or Services, other CoinPanel accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Platform, through password mining or any other means; (f) to violate any security or authentication; (g) to use any automated systems of software to withdraw data from our Platform (“screen-scraping”); (h) to make and distribute copies of our Platform or Services; or (i) to attempt selling, distributing, copying, renting, sub-licensing, loaning, merging, reproducing, altering, modifying, reverse engineering, disassembling, decompiling, transferring, exchanging, translating, hacking, harming or misusing our Platform or Services or create derivative works of any kind whatsoever.
You may not provide any information, data or content that is incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete or that violates any law or regulation, create a Personal Account under someone else’s name or act like someone else in any other way (i.e. commit “identity theft”), or use account information of another party to access or use the Platform or Services; or transfer your Personal Account access or rights to your Personal Account to a third party, unless by operation of law or with the express prior written consent of CoinPanel.
(2) Suspension and cancellation. We may temporarily or permanently suspend or block your Personal Account and deny you access to the Platform or Services if we suspect violation of this Agreement or other misuse of our Platform or Services. We can also block your Personal Account or deny you access to the Platform if you do not comply with the terms in this Agreement, including conditions and policies referenced herein. Suspension or cancellation of your Personal Account shall not affect the payment of fees or other amounts you owe to CoinPanel. In the event that your Personal Account is suspended or blocked, we will immediately cancel all open orders associated with your Personal Account and bar the placing of further orders until resolution or we cancel your Personal Account.
(3) Investigation. We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations by you of the terms in this Agreement and to take any action we deem appropriate, including but not limited to, reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to your profile, e-mail address, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
(1) Subscription. You need a valid paid subscription to use our Platform or Services. Subscriptions are offered for a fixed fee per month and/or per year (“Subscription Term”) and at different subscription packages that vary in the amount of features and account capital and the amount of support from CoinPanel. You can find all packages and get subscriptions, as amended from time to time, at coinpanel.com
Monthly subscriptions will continue for a month-to-month period, unless you cancel the subscription before the end of the term already paid for. Yearly subscription will automatically renew after expiration of the yearly period, unless you cancel the subscription before the end of the term already paid for. In case User is a natural person, the automatically extended subscription can be terminated on a monthly basis. User can also modify the extended subscription to a yearly subscription.
(2) Withdrawal. You have the right to withdraw your subscription up to 14 days after successful subscription. If you withdraw your subscription, you will pay the pro-rated fee for the period you have been able to use our Service and will received a refund for the remaining fees paid. The withdrawal will cancel all reciprocal obligations, except for the cases explicitly addressed in the terms of this Agreement.
(3) Fees. The fees on our website are exclusive taxes and expenses. We reserve the right to adjust our fees, however we will never change the fee retroactively. You agree to be responsible for the payment of and pay all fees. CoinPanel has no control over and is not responsible for any fees and commissions connected to your participation in crypto trading, and/or that may be charged by the third parties.
(4) Invoicing. Subscription fees will be invoiced automatically every month. Possible methods of payment are displayed on our website and include for example PayPal, credit cards (e.g. Visa or MasterCard) and cryptocurrencies. CoinPanel provide you with access to the Services immediately after the subscription fee has been paid.
(1) Intellectual property rights. All intellectual property rights vesting in and relating to our Platform and Services (including all content made available), such as but not limited to, copyrights, licenses, patents, patent applications, trademarks, trademark applications, database rights, trade marks and brand features, trade names, domain names, trade secrets, know-how, property rights and processes is the exclusive property of CoinPanel or its licensors.
(2) Limited License. Subject to your payment of all applicable fees, we grant you a personal limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable and revocable license to install, access and/or use our Platform and Services (including related content and information) during the applicable Subscription Term and solely for your personal use and benefit in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. Any other use of the Platform or Services is expressly prohibited and all other right, title, and interest in our Platform or Services or the content therein remain with CoinPanel and its licensors. You may not to copy, transmit, distribute, sell, license, reverse engineer, modify, publish, or participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any other way exploit any of the content of our Platform or Services, in whole or in part for commercial or non-commercial purposes. If you violate any portion of this limited license, your permission to access and use the content of the Platform or Services will be terminated immediately. We reserve the right to seek legal remedies available under applicable law in the case of violation.
(1) User authentication and safety of your devices. When accessing our Platform or Services, you are required to provide an email address and create a password. T-factor authentication is either offered via a user’s mobile device (Short Message Service (“SMS”) or a supported Time-based One Time Password application). In order to enable two-factor authentication via SMS, a verified mobile phone number is required. You must maintain adequate security including password protection for devices through which you access our Platform or Services and take precautions to keep the devices safe to avoid their loss, theft or misuse. Any loss or compromise of such devices or their security details may result in unauthorized access of your Personal Account by third parties and the loss or theft of any digital currency, e-Money, and/or funds held in your Personal Account. CoinPanel is not responsible for any loss that you may suffer due to compromise of your Personal Account login credentials that is due to no fault of CoinPanel. CoinPanel assumes no responsibility or liability for any damage or interruptions caused by any viruses or other malicious code that may affect your devices, or any phishing, spoofing or other attack.
(2) Security breach. If you suspect that your CoinPanel Personal Account or any of your security details have been compromised or have been subject to fraud or attempted fraud or any other security incident (including a cyber-security attack) affecting you or us (“Security Breach”), you must notify us as soon as possible, provide us with all relevant and necessary information and take any steps that we reasonably require to reduce, manage or report any Security Breach.
(1) To the extent permitted by law, our Platform and Services are provided on an “as is, as available” basis.
(2) We make no representations or warranty of any kind, express or implied and assume no responsibility (a) that you will have continuous access to our Platform or Services; (b) as to the operation or content and the underlying protocols, quality, functionality or security of our Platform or Services; or (c) that your access or use will be error-free or free from viruses or anything else that has destructive properties including where such results in loss or corruption of your data or other property.
(3) You expressly agree to that we cannot guarantee the safety or security of your computer systems and that your use of our Platform and Services is entirely at your sole risk.
(4) You agree that the content provided through our Platform or Services and the User content do not constitute financial product, legal or taxation advice, and you agree to not represent the User content, Platform or Services as such.
You acknowledge that your use of the CoinPanel Platform and Services are subject to international export controls and sanctions. By sending, receiving, buying, selling, trading or storing Digital Currency through our Platform or Services, you represent and warrant that you will comply with those requirements. You are not permitted to acquire digital currency or use any of the CoinPanel Platform or Services if you are in, under the control of, or a national or resident of Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, or Syria or any other country subject to United States embargo, UN sanctions, the European Union or HM Treasury's financial sanctions regimes (each a "Sanctioned Country"), as updated from time to time, or if you are a person on the economic sanctions lists as published from time to time by applicable authorities (a "Sanctioned Person"); or if you intend to provide any acquired or stored digital currency or e-Money or CoinPanel Services to a Sanctioned Country (or a national or resident of a Sanctioned Country) or Sanctioned Person.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless CoinPanel, our affiliates and service providers, and each of our, or their, respective officers, directors, agents, employees, licensors and representatives, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs (including settlement costs, attorneys' fees and any fines, fees or penalties imposed by any regulatory authority) resulting from any violation of the terms of this Agreement by you or your violation of any law, rule or regulation, or breach of any third party rights (including, but not limited to, claims in respect of defamation, invasion of privacy, breach of confidence, infringement of copyright or infringement of any other intellectual property right).
(1) Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or limit CoinPanel’s liability when it cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
(2) CoinPanel is not liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages whatsoever of any kind, including but not limited to loss of profits, in connection with or arising out of or any way related to the use of our Platform or Services.
(3) CoinPanel is not liable to you for any (direct or indirect) loss, injury, claim, liability or damage you suffer as a result of the use of the CoinPanel Platform or Services or the content provided thereon, including but not limited to (a) any errors in or omissions; (b) the unavailability of the Platform or Services or any portion thereof; (c) any loss or corruption of data; (d) the (lack of) your financial benefit through the use of our Platform or Services; (e) any damage or alteration to your equipment or software as a result of or in connection with the installation or use of the Platform or Services.
(4) CoinPanel’s total aggregate liability to you for any claim or series of connected claims for any damages which you may suffer arising out of, or in connection with this Agreement shall be limited to a maximum aggregate value of the combined fees you have paid to CoinPanel during the 12-months period preceding the claim.
(5) CoinPanel expressly excludes liability for any third-party web sites or content, data or information directly or indirectly accessed through links in the website, Platform or Services.
(1) The terms of this Agreement are effective until terminated or changed by CoinPanel.
(2) In the event of expiration or termination of this Agreement, you are no longer authorized to access our Platform or Services.
(3) Provisions contained in this Agreement, including but not limited to, (a) restrictions imposed on you, (b) disclaimers, and (c) limitations of liability, that are expressed or by their sense and context are intended to survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement, shall so survive the expiration or termination. Such expiration or termination shall not affect any legal right that may have accrued to CoinPanel against you up to the date of termination.
(1) Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitute the entire agreement between CoinPanel and you on the subject matter of this Agreement and supersede all representations, undertakings, communications, or agreements previously made between CoinPanel and you with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement, whether oral or written.
(2) Variations. CoinPanel reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement. In case we make significant changes, we will notify you by newsletter (if you have provided us with your e-mail address) and post a notification on our website along with the updated terms. By continuing to use our Platform or Services, you acknowledge the most recent version of this Agreement.
(3) No waiver. If we do not enforce any provision (or parts thereof) of this Agreement or exercise any rights in respect thereto, this shall not be construed as consent or waiver of the rights thereof.
(4) Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other provision of these Agreement. Any such unlawful, invalid or unenforceable provision shall be replaced or be deemed to be replaced by a provision that is considered to be valid and enforceable and which interpretation shall be as close as possible to the intent of the invalid provision.
(5) No assignment. You cannot assign or transfer the rights and obligations of this Agreement to third parties.
(6) Links and third-party services. CoinPanel takes no responsibility and provides no licenses for any third-party web sites or content, data or information directly or indirectly accessed through links in the website, Platform or Services.
(7) Force Majeure. In addition to other disclaimers, CoinPanel’s performance under this Agreement shall be excused in the event CoinPanel’s performance is impeded by an unforeseeable event beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, industrial actions, pandemics, riots, terrorist acts, wars, civil disorder, fire, flood, snowstorm, earthquake, explosion, embargo or requisition (acts of any government), acts of any third party data provider(s) or other third-party information provider(s), third-party software, or communication method interruptions (“Force Majeure”).
(8) Applicable law and arbitration. This Agreement is exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Sweden. Unless mandatory law requires differently, any disputes resulting from or arising in connection with this Agreement shall be submitted to and finally settled by the competent court of Stockholm, Sweden, unless the dispute can be settled in an amicable fashion.